My first attempt at self publishing has far exceeded my expectations. My mini mag has taken off like a mini rocket and with the help of sfgirlbybay, who chose to feature it as her Tuesday's Girl post, it jumped to the top 10 of Issuu's most viewed "Creative" publications list. Then late last week the post was chosen for the IFB top 20~ Links à la mode!
It's a bloggy-blog world....
Links à la Mode: March 17th
- Aesthetic Alterations: Tips on how to acquire authentic Hermès scarves safely on ebay
- Blah Blah Becky: The fashion world's pattern du jour
- Chic 'n Cheap Living: 70s minimalist chic via Zara's Spring/summer 2011 collection
- ChiTown Fashionista: A quick chat with Jimmy Choo's Tamara Mellon
- Cross That: intersection of fashion and photography: the dreamy mind of Rodney Smith
- Denimology: Denim Outfit of the week - Denim Outfit of the Week
- Fashables: Target's Go International Designer Collective Dresses Party
- Fashion is Evolution: Why sleep masks rock, how they can be stylish, and my quest to make a masculine one for my boyfriend
- illustrator Claire: Shorts, suspenders and sluttiness
- Independent Fashion Bloggers: The Role of Blogs in the Community
- Joanne Faith: Killer Fashion Blogging: 50 Tips, Tools and Other Tactics to Take Your Fashion Blog to the Next Level
- Make The World A Prettier Place: The Adorable Style of Emma Pillsbury
- Piewacket: Cherry blossoms and a Digital Mag
- Sample Sale Sites: Gilt City Disaster Relief
- Starting From Scratch: How to fake you've gotten plenty of sleep
- Street Stalker: A review of Dior's A/W2011 Collection from Paris Fashion Week and John Galliano's farewell show
- Styling You: How to style a jacket with a maxi skirt
- Superstylin: Style Showdown: Beverly Hills 90210 vs. My So-Called Life
- The Column of Samantha Tyler: When occultism comes to fashion: too much or brilliant?
- The Fashion Turd: Skull-tastic! Mexican folk mask from House of Guadalupe
- The Style Circuit: Neutrals: Why They're Essential to Any Spring Wardrobe
Edited by Jessie Thorpe of Denimology
Above, check some of the other fantastic post chosen and in case you missed my first Pie mini mag, here it is again. Ipad uses can use this link.
all photos & content © Lara Rossignol